Vision Therapy & Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation
The brain is heavily involved in vision, and that is why vision therapy and rehabilitation can be the key to decreasing or eliminating vision symptoms that patients are having.
Someone can have 20/20 vision, but still struggle due to deficits with the following visual skills:
- Binocularity - the ability to use the eyes together for single vision and depth perception
- Accommodation - the ability to maintain clarity while adjusting from distance vision to near vision
- Oculomotor Control - the ability to move the eyes accurately and quickly to follow a target or move between two targets
- Visual Processing - the ability to make visual information meaningful for understanding
- Visual-Motor Integration - the ability to use visual information to guide motor movement
- Visual Memory - the ability to remember information presented visually
These skills can all be improved through our vision therapy and neuro-optometric rehabilitation treatment programs.
Interested in Vision Therapy?
Explore all available resources --
Vision Therapy Locations
You can be evaluated for vision therapy and neuro-optometric vision rehabilitation at any of the convenient locations below!
Find the location nearest you.